The Allen and Heath GL2400-24 offers uncompromised dual functionality for mixing FOH, stage monitors or both. It adds a host of new features starting with a 7x4 matrix with external inputs and innovative mic cross patching – perfect for setting up in-ear monitor feeds. A separate mono output fader can be used for a center cluster speaker level, as a subwoofer level control, or for any other mono mix you want to create. Each of the two stereo channels accept 2 stereo line inputs plus a mic input.
This 24-channel mixer takes performance to a new level with the latest extended headroom preamp design, responsive EQ and a new ultra-quiet mix head amp. The stylish new design is built using individual, nutted pot cards into a rugged, all steel small-footprint chassis that includes XLR lamp sockets and Sys-Link V2 ports that let you link consoles together perfectly without wasting any connections.
- LR and M main outputs
- 4 Audio groups with pan control
- 6 Auxiliary sends with per-channel pre/post fader switching
- M can be configured as LR sum, Wedge, or Aux-Fed Sub or C master
- Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
- Stereo channel line inputs can be independently routed to LR
- Individual phantom power and Polarity switching
- Internal jumper plugs for pre/post-EQ aux, direct out and other options
- Mutes, meters and AFL on all fader masters
- 1kHz oscillator and pink noise generator
- Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
- Preamp +34dBu maximum input capability for mic or line
- Ultra low noise mix head amp design
- Internal power supply with MPS12 backup supply input
Be sure to check out the brochure for more features!