The TASCAM CD-200BT rackmount CD player with bluetooth receiver allows users to play back CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and WAV, MP2, and MP3 data CDs in addition to audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices. Although only one Bluetooth device can be paired with the CD-200BT at a time, users can register up to 8 devices, allowing quick switching between them.
The CD drive itself is designed and built by TEAC and features a 10-second shockproof memory, keeping the playback protected from vibrations and CD skips. The CD-200BT also has an auxiliary 3.5mm stereo mini-jack input for integrating another sound source. The unit has a variety of output options including stereo analog RCA outputs and digital coaxial and optical outs. A front-panel 1/4" headphone output with independent volume control allows you to use the CD-200BT for personal listening.
- Up to 8 Bluetooth transmission devices can be paired at a time for quick switching
- Displays for name of current transmission device being used for playback
- aptX, AAC, & SBC codecs supported, & codec being used can be displayed
- SCMS-T supported using Bluetooth (A2DP), so audio with content protection can be received
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory to avoid skipping from vibrations & other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA & WAV/MP3/MP2 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text & ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album, & track names, can be shown
- 4 playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program, & single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
Be sure to check out the manual for more instruction, features, and information!