Da-Lite's Cosmopolitan Electrol series offers a line of ceiling- or wall-mounted electric projection screens that are ideal for applications where a recessed screen installation is not possible or is not desired. Plus, their "motor-in-the-roller" design provides extremely quiet operation, perfect for sound-sensitive spaces.
This series is available in a variety of sizes and surfaces, and the Cosmopolitan Electrol 70223 model offers a 72.5" x 116" or 137" diagonal. It features a seamless high contrast Matte White surface with a half-angle of 50° and gain of 1.1, making it ideal for projection applications in bright rooms. The screen also comes with a standard black backing which retains the projected brightness from your projector, meaning that there are no performance issues to compensate for while using your screen. Cosmopolitan Electrol series screens include an integrated case with a standard white power-coated finish for an unobtrusive appearance that will fit in with nearly any decor.
- Format: 16:10
- Screen Surface: High Contrast Matte White
- Decora-style, three-position wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Seamless surface
- Standard white powder-coated finish
- Optional floating mounting bracket allows screen to be mounted onto wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation.
- A ceiling trim kit is available that enables this screen to be easily recessed into a drop ceiling