The GXL2200-PR Studio Microphone by CAD Audio is a large diameter, fixed cardioid pattern, condenser microphone designed for high level performance. High sensitivity and low distortion make the GLX2200 ideal for recording, broadcast, or vocal and instrument sound reinforcement applications. Its capsule features a 1” gold vapor deposited diaphragm for consistent sound quality. Requires 48-volt phantom power.
*This CCI Solutions package comes with: (2) GXL2200 microphones, (2) elastic shock mounts that fit any standard 5/8” x(27) threaded microphone stand, as well as a protective pouch for each mic.
- Generating Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -53dB 0dB=1V/uBar @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
- Matte-Black Finish
- Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Dimensions: 2.17" x 7.72" (55mm x 196mm), Mic only
- Weight: 14.1 oz. (400 grams), Mic only
- *CCI Package includes: (2) GLX2200 Microphones, (2) Shock Mounts, (2) Protective Mic Pouches