The Neumann KK 205 supercardiod microphone capsule head was developed especially for the Sennheiser SKM 2000 wireless system. Neumann has placed particular importance on further damping of pop sounds and handling noise, an extremely low level of self-noise, and ease of servicing. Both capsule heads have integrated foam pop protection, which has been designed to can keep extreme moisture away from the capsule. Included with the capsule heads is a large nylon bag, which can hold not only the capsule but also the handheld transmitter, battery packs and additional accessories.
- Neumann capsule head engineering expands with Sennheiser liveperformance engineering
- Cardioid (KK 204) and Supercardioid (KK 205) characteristic
- Low susceptibility to handling noise
- Built-in, highly effective suppression of popping noises
- Easy dismantling for cleaning
- Pure, open, and neutral sound transmission