The Community V2-1596B,black, is a two-way, full-range loudspeaker system suitable for a wide range of fixed installations. Extremely powerful with clear, low distortion sonic quality, unit is ideal for a variety of sound reinforcement applications. Trapezoidal design allows for clustering with like units to form powerful arrays. 90° x 60° pattern makes it useful in applications requiring a wide angle of controlled coverage, such as in rooms that are wider than they are deep. Enclosure can be suspended from its M10 threaded rigging points using optional hardware available from Community, or can be installed using a third-party mounting device.
System provides extended high frequency response, low distortion output, authoritative bass, and precise pattern control, along with carefully designed crossovers to provide flat acoustic power response throughout critical midrange region. Employs Community's exclusive DYNA-TECH™ driver protection circuitry to create a versatile performer in applications requiring high quality, high power sound reinforcement at an affordable price.
- Discreet trapezoidal enclosure
- Optimized voicing for full-range reproduction
- DYNA-TECH™ driver protection circuitry
- Ferrofluid-treated HF driver for improved heat dissipation
- Carbon Ring Cone Technology provides 30% more piston area with increased excursion capability in LF driver
- Terminal strip and NL4-compatible connectors
- Multiple bracket options offer affordable arraying solutions
- Included in Community’s Forecaster HD ceiling distributed system software
- Available in black or white