GX Series amplifiers are ideal for churches and bands who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget.
The hallmarks of the QSC brand - professional audio quality, meticulous engineering, precision manufacturing and long-term reliability - are all intrinsic to the GX amplifiers. Add contemporary styling, multiple input/output options, light weight, and advanced protection circuitry, and the GX Series clearly represents real value - something everyone can use.
Typically, loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an amplifier with power output equal to the speakers "Program (Music) Power" rating or two times (2 x) the "Continuous (RMS) Power" rating.
The QSC GX3
is ideal for speakers in the 300 watt (Program) range, while the QSC GX5
provides full performance for 500 watt (Program) speakers. Both models supply maximum possible power to 4 ohm and 8 ohm loads. Owners of popular 4 ohm loudspeakers (dual-woofer, two-way models and many subwoofers) will find the 700 watt (4 ohm) power of the GX5 an ideal match. The QSC GX7
with 1000 watts will very capably power many of today's popular subwoofers or two typical 8 ohm speakers per channel.
If you have any question about which amp to get, be sure to ask one of our audio experts. Well be happy to give advice on how to select the right one for you. FEATURES
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon® combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight – Less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail™ – Automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the service
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in