The Audio-Technica AT2010 handheld vocal microphone is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica's renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser microphone, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
The AT2010 has a very even balanced frequency range, the mid range is very smooth and coupled with the characteristics of the studio condenser diaphragm you get a microphone with more sensitivity that captures the nuances of the vocal performance. For those that need to get the most value out of their audio gear, you'll be happy to know that the AT2010 is not only good for live vocals and instruments, but it is equally at home as a studio condenser microphone recording vocals, acoustic guitars, drum overheads and many other acoustic instruments.
Audio-Technica AT2010 Features:
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning