Lowell's LVC Series volume controls are ETL Listed, compact easy-to-install controls that provide precise level adjustment of single or multiple speaker lines. Choose 25W, 50W or 100W mod- els with standard, Decora-style, or adhesive rackmount plate. All models (including 100W versions) mount within a single gang E.O. Box with a minimum depth requirement of 2.125".
Standard, one-piece plates are offered in brushed stainless steel or plastic (white or ivory) versions. Decora-style two- piece plates are available in plastic (white, ivory or black) or with a stainless steel coverplate and a white or black plastic subplate. Rackmount models feature an adhesive dial scale with clear label area instead of a plate. All LVC Series volume controls have easy to connect, phoenix-style plug-in screw termination strips for pre-wire convenience with wire capacity up to 14gauge. Attenuation is 3dB per step or 1.5dB per step as noted. Features:
• 100W, 50W, or 25W power rating.
• ETL Listed.
• Standard or Decora-style plate.
• Choice of plate material includes stainless steel or plastic in white, ivory or black as noted.
• Compact single gang size blends with other wall devices. l 2.125" depth fits standard E.O. boxes.
• May be used with RMP Series rack panels (order separately).