Aviom System Basic 4 Mix package gets you going with the worlds most popular personal monitor system at an unbelievable price! Our Basic four mixer system includes the main input module that connects to your existing audio mixer, four personal mixers for the platform or stage and four 25' CAT5 cables.
It's easy to get the exact blend of your vocal and instrument layered on top of the other vocals and backline when you use the Aviom system. Simply plug the Aviom hub, included with this system, into your existing mixer, run one small cable from the sound booth to the platform and set up the four mixers on stage. Plug in headphones, or small earbuds, and you're up and running. That's all there is to it! Of course, if you need help, your knowledgeable CCI Solutions technology experts are only a phone call away. Using the Aviom personal monitor mixing system can really improve the quality of your praise and worship services in the following ways:
- The quality of the music will improve with personal monitors, professional musicians and singers have been using this technology since it became available.
- Since the stage volume can be drastically reduced using headphones or earphones in conjunction with the Aviom System. The main sound tech can really control the mix in the room without fighting the loud sound coming from the stage.
- The increase in quality from the musicians and singers along with the improved sound quality in your space means that everyone will enjoy the performance more.
The Aviom Basic Four Mix Includes:
(1) Aviom AN-16i input module
(4) Aviom A-16 II personal mixer
(4) 25' CAT5 cables
FREE QVS 100' CAT5e cable!
| ||This Aviom system starts with the AN-16i input module. This is where all the various instruments and voices get into the monitor mixing system. It has 16 analog audio inputs that get converted to a digital signal and are sent via generic CAT-5 computer network cable to split out into the personal mixers. Read more about the Aviom AN-16-I here. |
| ||The Aviom A-16 II personal mixer is the highlight of the Aviom system. They let each musician/singer adjust their own perfect mix of up to 16-input sources. You can save your mixes into memory and recall them whenever you want. The mixer has a headphone amp built so you can plug your earphones or headphones right into the Aviom mixer. You may want to add the MT-1 mic stand adapter, allowing each mixer to be mounted on a mic stand and placed right next to each musician on stage. Read More about the Aviom A-16II Mixers here. |
This system is perfect for worship teams that want the control the Aviom 4 mixer system provides but need room to grow as budget and personnel dictate.
Get the best price on the planet for all our Aviom in-ear monitoring systems and rest easy knowing you've got a team of real Aviom experts ready to assist you if you need them. Some would say that when it comes to technology equipment, knowing that your free technical support team is only a call away is priceless!