Personal control and quieter stages — that's what we all want. As a musician you want to be able to control what you hear during a live performance and it would be nice if the rest of the band’s mix didn't interfere with yours. The Hear Back Six Pack Personal Monitor Mixing System gives you the control you are looking for.
Hearback 6 Mixer System Includes:
1- Main distribution hub
1- Analog input cable
6- Personal 8 channel monitor mixers
6- 50' CAT5 cables
To complete your system, we recommend the Hear Back Hearbuds and the Hear Back Mic Stand Adapter. Hear Back System
A basic Hear Back system consists of a Hub and personal Mixers connected using standard CAT5E cables. A single Hub supplies signal and power to a maximum of eight Mixers. Thats one for you and one for everybody in the band. If thats not enough, the Hubs can be daisy-chained using the HearBus In and Out for virtually unlimited system size. The Hear Back Hub can accept analog input signals from audio mixers, auxiliary, matrix, monitor, and/or direct outputs.
The ADAT input can come from digital audio workstations, digital recorders, or digital mixers. For front of house or remotely located digital mixers, we also have the Extreme Extender ADAT In/Out that converts ADAT optical, which has very limited distance, to the HearBus for transmission of up to 500 feet.
The Hear Back solution has several key advantages:
- Virtually unlimited system size
- Very attractive pricing
- Excellent audio fidelity
- Built-in DSP Limiter
- Very long digital lines possible without loss of audio quality
- Audio inputs ADAT, analog, and the HearBus are switch–selectable from the front panel.
- Local control of up to ten channels of audio (8 inputs plus a stereo Aux input) Master Volume (controls the level to the headphones, line outs and the Aux input to the line outputs)
- Built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a brick wall limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload)
- Headphone amplifier fault indicator in case of over temperature, or a short the red LED comes on to alert the user that something is a problem.
- A second visual trouble shooting aid for the user is the Bus status indicator
- Link Indicators Whenever two pairs of mono inputs are linked for stereo operation the link LED is illuminated
- Standard CAT5E power and signal Connection, cost effective, simple, non-obtrusive way to connect eight channels of audio. The Cable is held in place with a built-in cable strain relief
- Balanced Line-Outs, Mono/Stereo
- Stereo AUX In
- Built-in Mic Stand Mount may be mounted to a standard mic stand or clipped onto a stand extension bar or clip
- High Power Low Distortion Headphone Amplifiers
- One of the industry's most powerful headphone amplifiers