The AKG C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions. Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. It also features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad. The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
- Multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser mic
- Suitable for recording & live sound, plus ENG/EFP & video productions
- Battery status LED
- Powered by internal 9V battery or phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- PPC 1000 allows mic to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Presence Boost Adapter PB 1000 included for high-end enhancement