Allen & Heath's AR2412 is a 24-input, 12-output rackmountable I/O Expander AudioRack for GLD Series or Qu Series digital mixing consoles. It uses Allen & Heath's dSNAKE networking protocol and connects to consoles via CAT5 cable up to 393 ft (120 m) away, making it an ideal addition to larger production setups.
You can connect the AR2412 directly to a Qu Series or GLD Series mixer, and you can also connect up to two AR84 AudioRacks or one AB186 AudioRack to create a 40-input x 20-output system! AR2412 offers locking XLR inputs along with locking EtherCON network inputs to prevent accidental disconnections. The microphone preamplifiers found on the AR2412 are remote-controllable via the dSNAKE connection and they are even scene recallable for faster setup. Plus, it comes with a Monitor port that is designed for use with Allen & Heath's ME Personal Mixing System, and is also compatible with Aviom's® Pro16 protocol.
Allen & Heath AR2412 Features:
- 24-input x 12-output networked I/O expander for GLD and Qu Series digital mixers
- Operates on Allen & Heath's dSNAKE protocol
- Can be placed up to 393 ft (120 m) away, ideal for large setups
- Connect up to two AR84s or one AB168 to an AR2412 to create a 40-input x 20-output I/O system
- Locking XLR and EtherCON inputs ensure secure connections at all times
- Scene recallable microphone preamps
- Dedicated Monitor port for Allen & Heath ME Personal Mixing system, compatible with Aviom Pro16 protocol