Allen & Heath's M-Dante audio networking card is one of a range of digital audio networking options available for iLive and GLD to enable integration with other systems, digital mic splitting, multi-track recording and system expansion. It implements the new Brooklyn II chipset from Audinate, which takes Dante technology to a new level with a full 64 channels of bi-directional audio. It can be fitted to the Port B expansion slot in iLive fixed format MixRacks (iDR-16, iDR-32, iDR-48, iDR-64) or expander (xDR-16), Port A/B in iLive modular MixRacks (iDR0, iDR10) and Port A of iLive modular surfaces if they are fitted with the new RAB-2 standard. It can also be fitted to the I/O Module expansion slot in a GLD-80 mixer.
- Uses standard, off-the-shelf computer networking equipment
- Self-discovery and auto-configuration of IP addresses
- Easy to add, name, remove and rearrange devices
- Wide range of Dante enabled equipment is becoming available
- Secondary port for redundant network option
- Control port to bridge iLive or other network over Dante
- Sample accurate playback synchronization
- Very low latency
- Gigabit ports
- Direct connection to computer for multitrack recording
- Dante Virtual Soundcard software replaces expensive hardware
- Dante Controller software available for setting up the network
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!