The Allen and Heath ME-U Personalized Mixer is a touring grade, 10-port monitor hub providing power and audio to connect multiple ME-1 personal mixers. It comes with a standard input card to interface with GLD and Qu dSnake, dLive, iLive ACE or Aviom® A-Net®. This card can be replaced with a MADI, Dante or Waves SG card to take a digital feed of up to 40 sources from third party systems. If you need to send audio and power to more than ten ME-1s at once, you can daisy-chain two ME-U units together and connect up to 19 total ME-1s. Each output port provides a total of 40 audio sources to each ME-1 to give each performer on stage plenty of options to tailor their monitor mix exactly how they want.
ME-U also comes with a multi-purpose Network port that can be connected to a Mac / Windows computer for straightforward browser-based setup of unit name and IP address, and manual channel name entry. Or, if you connect the Network port to an iLIVE AH-Net network, ME-U will automatically pick up channel names from your iLIVE system for even easier setup!
- Ten ports with locking EtherCON connectors
- Daisy-chain for more outputs, up to 19 ME-1s with two hubs
- Each port provides power and 40 audio sources to connected ME-1s
- Touring grade build quality
- 2RU rack or desk mounting
- Multi-purpose Network port:
- Connect to Windows/Mac computer for "web page" setup of unit name, IP address, and manual entry of channel names
- Connect iLIVE AH-Net network to pick up channel names automatically from an iLIVE system
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!