The ZED-12FX Multipurpose Mixer is a flexible, compact mixing desk for today's home studio, project recording and small live sound reinforcement applications. The ZED-12FX features 12 inputs comprised of 6-mono and 3-stereo channels. The mono inputs provide high quality microphone preamps and three-band EQ. An onboard effects processor provides high quality delay and reverb effects. A USB connector delivers direct integration with Mac and Windows computers and a copy of Sonar LE recording software is included.
Be sure to check out the brochure for more features and information!
- 6 mono channels
- 3 stereo channels with 2-band EQ and inputs for extra sources
- 16 internal time-delay effects
- Neutrik mic XLR and Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- Channel insert
- Super wide gain 'DuoPre' mic line input
- 3 band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 pre-fade Aux sends
- 1 post-fade Aux send
- 1 internal FX send
- Illuminated mute
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
- ALPS 100mm faders