The CAD Audio AMC105SNO-19 is an omindirectional dynamic microphone with 1DPDT push-to-talk switch, 19" gooseneck, 2 3/4” flange and 6' cable, and is designed for fixed or gooseneck mounting in sound installations. Microphone features a smooth wide band frequency response with a slight "presence" boost at 2 kHz for a natural, crisp, and highly intelligible sound.
- Operating principle: moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Low impedance, wired normally open; microphone only
- Frequency response: 150Hz - 10KHz
- Sensitivity: -56 dBV (1.6 mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 550 ohms