Because of it's extraordinary stability ratings, the Atlas Sound DSM-10E low-height, adjustable microphone stand is ideal for professional miking of drum kits, percussion and string instruments, and guitar/bass guitar amplifiers. Combine this low-to-medium height stand with a boom for seated performers on stage or in the studio. Perfect for use with toms and larger guitar amps. Includes a threaded tip assembly for compatibility with a variety of booms, clamps, goosenecks, and accessories.
Atlas Sound microphone stands are the standard in durability and quality. The DMS-10E stand is perfect for instrument miking and attaching booms. The hefty 10" cast metal base provides stability and isolation. Hight adjustment is from 14-1/2" to 26-1/4". Industry standard 5/8" thread patterns allow use with myriad attachments and accessories. Its ebony finish is a durable non-reflective epoxy.
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy
- High-Quality Materials Withstand Frequent Transport, Set-Up, and Tear-Down
- Low-Height Adjustment is Ideal for Close-in Miking of Amplifiers, Percussion, String, and Rhythm Instruments
- Oversized Cast Base Provides Maximum Stability and Protection for High-Quality Kick-Drum Microphones
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment