Practical yet professional, The MS-12CE full-height microphone stands from Atlas Sound features a low profile base for stage and studio use. Each model includes the famous Atlas Sound® wearproof clutch with positive locking control for microphone height placement. Stand construction is of 5.8" and 7.8" dia. heavy-duty welded cold rolled steel tubing with 5.8" - 27 male thread termination to accommodate standard microphone holders and accessories. Top and bottom lock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning. The one-piece low silhouette cast iron base includes anti-tip stabilizers. The entire MS-12CE assembly is finished in non-reflective ebony epoxy.
- Circular Cast Iron Base Ensures Maximum Stability
- Contemporary Styling includes choise of two finishes, chrome or ebony
- Economical, General Purpose Floor Stands Suitable for a Variety of Applications
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Wearproof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment