The MS-20 from Atlas Sound is a heavy-duty microphone stand that offers increased height and maximum stability for church, school and studio applications. Made in the USA, the MS-20 features an chrone 1 1/8" diameter tube and a lower-profile black metal base. Height is adjustable from 37" to 66" using a non-slip, wear-proof clutch, and total weight is a hefty 15 pounds.Depend on Atlas Sound® brand stands for years of extensive, trouble-free service on stage and in the studio. These professional floor stands are designed to accommodate the varying functional requirements of musicians, vocalists, and presenters.
- Ideal for a Variety of Studio, Recording, and Performance Applications
- Receive Maximum Stability of Triangular and Oversized Bases with Edge-Concentrated Weight Distribution
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, & Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- Mirrored Chrome FInish
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Made in U.S.A. to High-Quality Standards