TheSM82T-W from Atlas Sound is the white, 8” woofer model with an internally mounted 60 watt 70.7V/100V line matching transformer with screwdriver adjustable tap selection for use in distributed sound applications. This two way system features constant directivity waveguides for accurate and even coverage. Use the surface-mountedable SM82 Series loudspeaker systems for commercial, professional and residential applications or where high-fidelity sound and weather-resistance is desired. Full-range frequency response makes these systems ideal for indoor and outdoor installation, in monaural and stereo foreground or background music systems, and for applications in boutiques/shops, restaurants/cafes, leisure, recreation/sports centers and houses of worship.
Environment-resistant SM Series loudspeaker systems offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling in a compact enclosure. Full-range frequency response makes these systems ideal for indoor and outdoor installation, in foreground or background music systems. Multi-position, C-shaped mounting bracket and rugged construction provide optimum installation flexibility and assurance of long-term service. System components of the SM82T-W consist of a highly efficient woofer section and 1" exit compression driver frequency device. Vocal and musical clarity is optimized by the mathematically conceived, advanced design of the Atlas Sound TRX Control WaveGuide™ high frequency director. This design provides smooth, even sound coverage (65°H x 65°V). The high frequency section is symmetrical, for equal coverage in both vertical and horizontal cabinet mounting positions. High frequency component protection is provided by the Atlas Sound PolyGuard protection circuit.
- 1" exit titanium high frequency compression driver
- All 1/4"-20 hardware inserts allow easy integration of "off-the-shelf" security hardware
- Atlas Sound TRX WAVEGUIDE™- A constant directivity style high frequency wave guide system provides accurate, even high frequency coverage
- Compact, 2-way loudspeaker systems for exceptional performance in music and sound reinforcement systems
- Conforms to 100HR salt spray test per ASTM B117
- Five-year warranty
- Highly efficient 8" HYCONE™ treated woofer
- OMNIMOUNT™ 20 series compatible
- POLYGUARD™ high frequency circuit diverts damaging transient signals to protect the tweeter
- Screwdriver adjustable 60 Watt 70.7V/100V transformer for distributed sound applications
- Weather-resistant construction for year-round indoor or outdoor use: UV-resistant, talc impregnated, polypropylene, injection molded enclosure, powder coated aluminum grilles and all brass hardware inserts