The Audio-Technica AEW-DA550C is a UHF (540-565 MHz) active unity-gain antenna distribution system. It provides two "1-in, 4-out" radio frequency channels and connects a pair of antennas to as many as four diversity receivers. It's made of a durable metal receiver chassis with reinforced mounting ears and rear rack mount capability and includes a detachable IEC power cable, IEC pass-through cable, ten RF cables, front-mount antenna cables and connectors, and four DC power cables to power up to four 3000 Series receivers. This entire antenna distribution system mounts in a single 19" rack space.
Audio-Technica AEW-DA550C Features:
- UHF (540-565 MHz) active unity-gain antenna distribution system
- 2 1-in, 4-out radio frequency channels
- Connects antenna pair to up to 4 diversity receivers
- Cascade output as directional coupler
- AC pass-through for daisy-chaining
- Defeatable antenna power
- Includes: IEC power cable, IEC pass-through cable, 10 RF cables, front-mount antenna cables & connectors, & 4 DC power cables
- Mounts in 19" rack space
- Connect 4 diversity receivers to this UHF antenna distribution system.