The ultimate kick-drum mic, the Artist Elite AE2500 dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and dynamic capsules combined in one housing. The dynamic element delivers the aggressive attack of the beater; the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell.
Two layers of resistive mesh form multiple densities over the dynamic element’s side-entry ports, exercising precise control over the time at which off-axis signals arrive at the diaphragm. The condenser diaphragm is optimally tensioned and aged for long-term consistency and stability.
- Revolutionary dual-element design represents a ground-breaking transducer achievement
- Two elements (condenser and dynamic) are enclosed in a single housing
- Dynamic element delivers the aggressive attack of the beater while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad on condenser element
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Includes a 16.5’ (5 m) cable (5-pin XLRF to two standard 3-pin XLRM connectors) for separate control over each element