The Audio-Technica ATW-1301E6i AT831cW Bundle is a CCI Solutions exclusive package that includes the Audio-Technica ATW-1301 System 10 PRO wireless bodypack system with a Countryman E6i omnidirectional condenser headset microphone and a FREE AT831cW cardioid condenser lavalier microphone. Don't miss out on this great deal!
Audio Technica ATW-1301E6i
The Audio-Technica ATW-1301E6i is a digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless mic system with an Audio-Technica rackmount receiver chassis, rackmount adapters, receiver unit, mounting brackets, RJ12 cable, AC adapter, and UniPak transmitter, plus the Countryman E6i headset mic.
The system operates on the 2.4 GHz ISM band and captures audio for live stage, theater, DJ setups, and more. You can mount one or two receivers; however, receivers can be mounted remotely (up to 328' away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked using an RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels. The system has three levels of diversity (frequency, time, and space). Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies, Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots, and Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit, to help maximize signal integrity.
The Countryman E6i headset microphone is a super small, omnidirectional, condenser mic with a very low profile boom that rests securely and comfortably on one ear (or both with the dual ear clip, sold separately) and is almost unnoticeable, even at a short distance. It offers great gain before feedback like unidirectional mics. Whether used for speech or song, the E6i will provide excellent studio-quality sound with the absolute least visibility. This version is tan, includes an extra free replacement cable ($70 value), and is matched to fit Audio-Technica bodypack wireless systems.
The AT831cW cardioid condenser clip-on lavalier microphone provides crisp, full-sounding pickup that is ideal for spoken word applications. It is also ideal for higher SPL applications and has excellent gain before feedback, so even if you've got a quiet speaker using the microphone, you can be sure to get a good volume level. This microphone's 55" long cable comes terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica's UniPak bodypack wireless transmitters, and includes a windscreen and clothing clip.
Audio-Technica ATW-1301E6i AT831cW Bundle Features:
- Components: ATW-RC13 chassis, rackmount adapters, ATW-RU13 receiver, mounting brackets, RJ12 cable, AC adapter, & ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitter
- Digital 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless operation for high-quality sound & dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range completely free from TV interference
- 3 levels of diversity assurance: Frequency, Time, & Space
- Power/Mute/Battery indicator shows operation & battery status
- Permanently attached transmitter antenna
- Up to 5 chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked with RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels
- Easy-to-read display, quick setup, clear & natural sound
- 3 levels of diversity: Frequency, Time, & Space
- Includes Countryman E6i headset microphone with quality sound, near invisibility, ultra-lightweight, and detachable cable
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise
- 55" (1.4 m) cable permanently attached to microphone, terminated with 4-pin connector for UniPak bodypacks