The Audio-Technica ATW-1311E6i AT831cW Bundle is a CCI Solutions exclusive package that includes the Audio-Technica ATW-1311E6i System 10 PRO dual bodypack wireless system with two Countryman E6i tan omnidirectional headset microphones and a FREE AT831cW cardioid condenser lavalier microphone. Don't miss out on this great deal!
This Audio-Technica ATW-1311E6i dual receiver system with Countryman E6i combines the Audio-Technica System 10 PRO — which includes two ATW-RC13 rackmount digital wireless receivers (2.4 GHz) in a single rackmountable chassis and two ATW-T1001 digital UniPak transmitters — with two Countryman E6i wireless microphones for a versatile and reliable wireless system.
The Audio-Technica System 10 PRO features a half-rack chassis for mounting one or two receiver units; however, receiver units can be released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked using an RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels. Other features include an easy-to-read display on each transmitter and receiver unit for quick setup, clear and natural-quality sound, and three levels of diversity (frequency, time, and space). Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies, Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots, and Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit to help maximize signal integrity.
The Countryman E6i headset microphone is matched to fit the Audio-Technica 200, 300, 1400, 2000, and 3000 Series bodypack wireless systems. One of the best sounding headset microphones for speaking you'll ever hear (but not see), the Countryman E6i is a super small condenser mic with a very low profile boom that rests securely and comfortably on one ear (or both if you choose to purchase the dual ear clip, sold separately) and is almost unnoticeable, even at a short distance. With an omnidirectional pickup pattern and very thin flexible boom, the E6i is easy to position for the best sound and comfort. Even though it is an omni mic, it offers great gain before feedback in a way that is more typical of unidirectional mics. Whether you intend to use it for speech or song, the E6i will provide excellent studio-quality sound with the absolute least visibility.
The AT831cW cardioid condenser clip-on lavalier microphone provides crisp, full-sounding pickup that is ideal for spoken word applications. It is also ideal for higher SPL applications and has excellent gain before feedback, so even if you've got a quiet speaker using the microphone, you can be sure to get a good volume level. This microphone's 55" long cable comes terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica's UniPak bodypack wireless transmitters, and includes a windscreen and clothing clip.
Audio-Technica ATW-1311E6i AT831cW Bundle Features:
- Audio-Technica ATW-1311E6i:
- Components: 2 ATW-RC13 receivers in a single chassis, 2 ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitters, & 2 Countryman E6i mics
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality & dependable performance
- Operates in 2.4 GHz range completely free from TV interference
- Practically invisible headset mic with best sound on market
- Receiver units can be docked in chassis or mounted remotely (up to 328' away) via Ethernet cable
- Chassis system ID display shows RF signal level, system ID, transmitter battery level, & system link status
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, & setup
- 3 levels of diversity assurance: Frequency, Time, & Space
- Ground-lift switch to eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise
- 55" (1.4 m) cable permanently attached to microphone, terminated with 4-pin connector for UniPak bodypacks