The Audio-Technica ATW-2110BI with Samson SE10T wireless bodypack system has Automatic Frequency Scanning, an ATW-R2100 receiver, ATW-T210 UniPak transmitter, and is compatible for easy use with multiple wireless microphone systems - no confusing frequency groups. This version comes with a Samson SE10T head-worn mic.
The ATW-R2100 half-rack receiver has all-metal housing, dual independent receiver sections, and true diversity operation. It offers 10 PLL-synthesized UHF frequencies, soft-touch controls, LCD display, detachable UHF antennas, and a rackmount kit. Also included is a transmitter battery indicator LED, XLRM-type balanced and 1/4" unbalanced outputs, and a ground-lift switch.
The ATW-T210 UniPak bodypack transmitter has a multi-function LCD display, soft-touch controls, and low- and high-impedance inputs (with bias connection) for use with dynamic and electret condenser mics or Hi-Z instrument pickups. A hinged cover limits access to controls as appropriate. It runs on two 1.5V AA batteries for about nine hours.
The Samson SE10T is a micro-miniature condenser mic with a 3mm capsule, omnidirectional pickup pattern, and various accessories for flexible application. It fits on either ear and has a moisture-resistant coating.
- Components: Audio-Technica ATW-R2100 receiver, ATW-T210 UniPak transmitter, & Samson SE10T mic
- Operates in 600 MHz frequency band (656.125-678.500 MHz; TV channels 45-48)
- Automatic frequency scanning
- All 10 user-switchable channels compatible for easy use with multiple systems
- Approx. 9 hrs operation on 2 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- True Diversity operation
- Tone Lock squelch system
- Samson SE10T micro-mini condenser mic with detachable cable, 4 adapters, 3 windscreens, clothing clip, & carry case
- Great for MI/live performance, fixed installs, public address, A/V rental houses, & HOW