The Audix D6 Dynamic Instrument Microphone is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. Designed with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, the D6 drum microphone is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
Lightweight, compact and easy to position, the D6 cardioid microphone is an excellent choice for miking instruments requiring extended low frequency reproduction such as kick drums, large toms and bass cabinets. The D6's transformer less design, low impedance and balanced output allow for interference-free performance.
- Studio quality sound with little to no processing
- Rugged design-perfect for using on the road
- Handles extremely loud sounds without distortion
- Precision machined aluminum body with black anodized finish
- Laser etched model and serial number
- Steel mesh grill
- Switchcraft XLR connector with tension-fit heavy duty nylon mic clip