The SHARK FBQ100 Automatic Feedback Destroyer from Behringer is a compact device that eliminates feedback and provides other versatile features in an easy-to-use design. Ideal for PA applications, this unit has an intelligent "learn mode" that can automatically equalize your PA and protect your system from feedback. The search algorithm uses narrow 1/60 octave single-shot FBQ filters that can destroy up to 8 feedback frequencies while maintaining sonic integrity. The remaining filters work automatically as required, adjusting only feedback-specific frequencies.
The SHARK FBQ100 also has an integrated mic preamplifier with 48V phantom power for use with condenser mics. The balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs can accept mic and line signals with full gain control. There are also balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs for wide system compatibility. A delay line offers up to 2.5 seconds of adjustable delay, while a noise gate offers automatic and manual parameter settings. There is an automatic compressor with variable density, as well as a subsonic filter with an adjustable cut-off frequency. Behringer FBQ100 Features:
- Compact design, ideal for PA applications
- Intelligent "learn mode" for automatic equalization and protection
- Search algorithm to destroy up to 8 feedback frequencies
- Adjustable mic preamplifier with ultra-low noise technology
- 48V phantom power for use with condenser mics
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Inputs accept mic and line signals with full gain control.
- Outputs let you choose line or mic output levels for connecting and converting virtually to any type of signal with various devices.
- Delay line of up to 2.5 seconds - adjustable in meters, feet, or milliseconds to compensate for time variations due to speaker positioning in large venues
- Noise gate for automatic and manual parameter settings
- Automatic compressor with variable density
- Integrated subsonic filter with an adjustable cut-off frequency
- Optional rack mount kit (sold separately) for convenient installation