The X AIR X18 is an iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live applications. Unit comes with integrated Wi-Fi module for direct control of mixer's functions - without the use of an external router. Use Access Point to connect up to 4 clients directly and concurrently. Wi-Fi Client allows the addition of a mixer to an existing wireless network.
Wired connections can be made directly to a PC, to a local area network (LAN), or when connecting to a dedicated Wi-Fi router, e.g., for extended range or 5 GHz applications. An 8 x 18 channel, bi-directional USB interface makes the X AIRX18 a powerful digital mixing solution for recording directly to an iPad or PC. In addition, users can dial in their perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending up to 16 microphone signals and keyboard player's MIDI notes to a DAW for recording.
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wi-Fi router for direct operation-no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Ultra-wide tray suitable for almost all tablets, iPads and even mini notebooks
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus stereo RCA output and phones connectors
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or Wi-Fi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface (future firmware)
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-year warranty program through Behringer