The advanced Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K model switches between SD, HD or Ultra HD video standards so you can connect a wide range of video sources such as cameras, disk recorders and computers. Featuring 10 inputs, chroma keys, transitions, media pool, 4 upstream keyers, downstream keyers, audio mixer, multi-view, full motion DVE, stinger transitions, large media pool with full motion clips and 3 auxiliary outputs!
- Provides Eight video Outputs that are Always Active
- Two SDI and One HDMI Program Output: - both of which deliver SD/HD/Ultra HD, with one aux SD/HD/Ultra HD output that can deliver a clean program feed without any downstream effects
- Down-Converted HD Output for Monitoring on an SDI-Equipped HD Monitor
- Multi View Monitoring is 1080i Only: over dedicated SDI or HDMI output, and multi view allows you to view the program, preview, and eight live sources at the same time
- Built-in Luma and Chroma Keyers: for real time effects and composites in Ultra HD, with 10-bit processing
- Two downstream Keyers: allow you to use two graphics/logos/titles/lower thirds from up to 20 stored graphics in a wide variety of formats
Be sure to check out the brochure for more features and information!