Bose's EdgeMax EM90 (BSE-EM90) In-Ceiling Premium Loudspeakers feature proprietary Bose PhaseGuide® technology with high-frequency compression drivers that combine room-filling coverage patterns with the style and aesthetics of in-ceiling models. Designed to mount near wall-ceiling boundaries, loudspeakers provide improved audio quality and coverage, while reducing the number of required units.
- PhaseGuide technology - provides asymmetrical vertical pattern for room-filling coverage when mounting near wall-ceiling boundary
- Provides improved visual appearance for rooms by eliminating center-of-ceiling or wall-mounted loudspeakers
- Nominal 90° horizontal coverage - designed for in-ceiling mounting near room corners
- High-frequency compression driver - for best-in-class audio quality with superior frequency response and consistent sound coverage
- 8-inch woofer - with wall-boundary loading provides extended bass impact
- 2-way passive crossover with 70/100V transformer
- Auto-hold, spring-loaded mounting arms for easy installs
- Magnetically attached grill - for quick access to wiring and tap settings
- UL1480A listing - for air-handling (plenum) space installation
Bose has a passion for doing things that are better. They apply the highest level of scientific inquiry and invention to the discovery of new concepts and the development of new products. They create experiences for their customers that are enlightening, unique and delightful.