The CAD Audio DH100 is a high-output stereo isolation headphone with extended low-frequency response designed for the professional musician. Headphones feature large diameter (50mm), high-output neodymium drivers and enable musicians to monitor music or click tracks during recording sessions or live performance with ambient noise reduction of 19dB.
- Reduces high sound pressure levels on stage and in the studio
- Large diameter (50mm), high-output neodymium drivers for clear and solid reproduction
- Maximum Power Rating: 500mW
- High output, Neodymium 50mm drivers
- Foam cushions for maximum comfort and sound isolation
- Cut ambient-noise levels by 19dB