The MH110 by CAD Audio are a closed-back, mid-sized headphone designed for DJs and professional musicians. They feature high output 40mm neodymium drivers that offer increased power and an extended frequency response of 20Hz-18kHz with exceptional detail and clarity.
Available in black (MH100) and *red (MH100R), the MH100's are designed to provide hours of listening comfort with effective isolation from ambient noise for superior studio performance.
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver audio with an extended frequency response, as well as exceptional clarity and detail
- Padded, adjustable headband
- Thick, around-ear leatherette cushions and closed-back earcups for comfort and ambient noise reduction
- Single-sided cable to reduce snags and tangles
- 3.5mm plug with a 1/4" adapter for connection to consumer and professional audio devices
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Driver: 40mm Neodymium
- Impedance: 38ohm
- Power Handling: 500mW