The CAD Audio U1 is an easy to use dynamic handheld microphone that records directly to computers with USB output. Features an On/Off switch for quick muting of microphone. Includes a tripod stand and USB cable, as well as built-in pop filter to minimize plosive and breath noise.U1's wide frequency response provides superior instrument and vocal reproduction and is fully compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Dynamic microphone element designed for vocals and instruments
- Cardioid pick-up pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Built in pop filter minimizes "P-popping"
- On-Off switch for instant mute
- Ten-foot USB cable for flexible mic placement
- Desktop mic stand included
- Operating Principle Dynamic Capsule
- Frequency Response 80Hz-16kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Sensitivity -53dBV @ 1Pa
- Encoding 16 bit resolution, 48K sampling rate