Chauvet Professional's ROGUE R2X BEAM is a fully featured, high powered beam fixture with a single color wheel, single static gobo wheel, and overlapping prisms that provides fast and precise movement of pan and tilt functions. The Rogue R2X Beam is the light cannon of the Rogue series, boasting an intense 134,000 lux at 15 meters from its 231 W Osram Sirius lamp. This fully-featured beam can be focused down to 1 degree for extremely focused aerial effects, and comes with 14 fixed colors in a fully scrollable, variable speed color wheel, which also provides split-colors perfectly.
Chauvet is a leading developer of luminaires, trussing, controllers, atmospherics and related equipment marketed globally under five main brands: CHAUVET DJ, CHAUVET Professional, ILUMINARC, TRUSST and ChamSys. Each Chauvet brand is well thought out to serve different customer needs but they all share the company's focus on positively impacting every market segment with a competitive advantage in terms of value, innovation or performance. Chauvet serves customers throughout the world from its corporate facilities in the USA (Florida and California), United Kingdom, Belgium, Mexico, France and Germany as well as via a global network of authorized dealers and distributors.
- Fully featured, high powered beam fixture with a single color wheel, single static gobo wheel, and overlapping prisms
- Fast and precise movement of Pan and Tilt functions
- Individually controllable and overlappable 8 and 5-facet prisms
- Two color wheels with 7 colors, split color ability, and continuous variable speed scrolling
- Iris, 3-facet prism, and frost for beam control
- Frost for even light distribution