The Community V2-3594, black, is a three-way, full-range loudspeaker system suitable for use in a wide variety of fixed installations. Featuring horn loaded midrange and high-frequency drivers, the V2-3594 provides improved pattern control over two-way designs, making it well suited when intelligibility and musical clarity prove challenging, such as in large, reverberant spaces. The 90° x 40° pattern provides controlled coverage, particularly useful in rooms that are wider than they are deep. Extremely powerful with exceptionally low distortion, the V2-3594 is ideal for a variety of demanding applications.
Trapezoidal design allows for clustering with like units to form powerful arrays. Enclosure can be suspended from its M10 threaded rigging points using optional hardware available from Community, or installed using a third-party mounting device. System features a rotatable horn design that allows optimal dispersion in either vertical or horizontal mounting positions. Featuring extended high frequency response, low distortion output, a tight, punchy bass response, and precise pattern control, the V2-3594 is a versatile performer for use in music and speech applications that require high quality, high power sound reinforcement at an affordable price.
- Discreet and aesthetic trapezoidal enclosure
- Optimized voicing for full-range reproduction
- DYNA-TECH™ driver protection circuitry
- Ferrofluid-treated HF driver for improved heat dissipation
- Carbon Ring Cone Technology provides 30% more piston area with increased excursion capability in LF driver
- Terminal strip and NL4-compatible connectors
- User rotatable horn
- Multiple bracket options offer affordable arraying solutions
- Included in Community’s Forecaster HD ceiling distributed system software
- Available in standard black or white finishes