The Countryman COU-E6OW5TAN E6 Earset Microphone-tan. The E6 offers an omnidirectional polar pattern to easily pick up sound, no matter where microphone is positioned. This low-profile earset delivers beautifully uncolored audio while rejecting surrounding noise and feedback. An ultra-miniature electret condenser element is held close to the mouth by a thin boom and comfortable earpad. Four colors allow the E6 to match skin tones for minimum visibility. The element is available as a water- and wind-resistant omnidirectional microphone, or as a pattern-changeable directional microphone for maximum isolation and gain before feedback. Boom adjusts for custom fit around performer's face and ear.
*This model works with Audio-Technica's T35, T75, T211, T601, T701, 1000 Series, 4000 Series, 5000 Series, and 7000 Serieswireless systems.
- Weighs less than one-tenth ounce
- Nearly invisible on performers
- Ultra flexible, durable stainless steel boom that adjusts easily to peformer's face
- Moisture resistant when protective caps are used, (included)
- Multiple skin tones available
- Uses E6 replacement cables that eliminate need to purchase new mics when cables fail
- Reduces feedback an average of 12 dB compared to omnidirectional lavaliers
- Designed for use with Audio-Technica's T35, T75, T211, T601, T701, 1000 Series, 4000 Series, 5000 Series, and 7000 Series wireless systems