Countryman's E6i Earset Microphone is one of the most popular earset microphones available today and can be used in nearly any type of vocal application to provide crystal-clear and intelligible output that can be heard by every member of your audience or congregation with ease!
This model (E6IOW5T1SL) offers an omnidirectional polar pattern to easily pick up your voice no matter the microphone's positioning, and its W5 sensitivity rating provides the ideal sensitivity for general speaking applications. It is also capable of handling high sound pressure levels up to 120 dB SPL, so you won't have to worry about distortion causing any issues while using your E6i. This earset microphone also features a detachable 1 mm aramid-reinforced cable terminated with a connector designed for use with Shure's AXT100+, BLX1, FP1, GLXD1, PG1, PGX1, PGXD1, QLXD1, SLX1, UC1, ULX1, ULXD1, UR1, and UR1M series wireless systems.
The E6IOW5T1SL model comes tan in color and thanks to its ultra-miniature electret condenser element and very flexible and thin boom arm, it all but disappears against your skin while in use. It's also lightweight and comfortable enough to be worn for long periods of time without causing fatigue or discomfort, perfect for those long Sunday mornings.
As an added bonus, CCI Solutions is offering this earset microphone at an exclusive price you won't find anywhere else! Don't miss out on this amazing deal!
Countryman E6i Earset Microphone Features:
- Unobtrusive Earset: One of the smallest, lightest, and least visible headworn mics around
- Replaceable, detachable cable included
- Rugged and versatile design with very flexible boom arm, padded earhook, and moisture and makeup resistance
- Excellent isolation and rejection of non-vocal sounds
- Exceptional sound quality with 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and dynamic range up to 120 dB SPL
- Detachable cable
- Carrying case
- Black and white cable clips
- Protective caps