The Countryman COU-E6OW5TSR Earset Microphone-tan. The E6 offers an omnidirectional polar pattern to easily pick up sound, no matter where microphone is positioned. Low-profile earset delivers beautifully uncolored audio while rejecting surrounding noise and feedback. An ultra-miniature electret condenser element is held close to the mouth by a thin boom and comfortable earpad. Element is available as a water- and wind-resistant omnidirectional microphone, or as a pattern-changeable directional microphone for maximum isolation and gain before feedback. Four colors allow the E6 to match skin tones for minimum visibility. Boom adjusts for custom fit around performer's face and ear.
Unit has W5 sensitivity rating for speech applications, and rigid, yet flexible boom arm. This earset microphone features a detachable 1 mm aramid-reinforced cable terminated with a connector designed for use with Sennheiser's Evolution Series (G2 and G3), EW 100, EW 300, EW 500, and SK 1093 series wireless system.
- Weighs less than one-tenth ounce
- Exceptional sound quality with 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and dynamic range up to 120 dB SP
- Nearly invisible on performers
- Ultra flexible, durable stainless steel boom that adjusts easily to peformer's face
- Moisture resistant when protective caps are used, (included)
- Multiple skin tones available
- Uses E6 replacement cables that eliminate need to purchase new mics when cables fail
- Reduces feedback an average of 12 dB compared to omnidirectional lavaliers
- This earset microphone features a detachable 1 mm aramid-reinforced cable terminated with a connector designed for use with Sennheiser's Evolution Series (G2 and G3), EW 100, EW 300, EW 500, and SK 109 series wireless systems