The DK25/R DrumKit™ is 3 microphone kit for recording comprised of 2-TC25 omnis for miking overheads and 1-SR25 cardioid for miking kick drum with the inline EQ KickPad™. This kit's cardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement, virtually eliminating phasing issues and ensuring more gain before feedback.
Microphones have fast transient response, handle sharp attacks with ease, and pick up the subtle nuances and softest dynamics from drums, with no overload, even at the highest sound pressure levels. Features an SPL rating of 150dB with plenty of headroom for miking overheads, with no distortion, and no proximity effect.
- Improved impulse response for faster and more accurate transients
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier loud attacks
- Extended frequency response to 25 kHz to capture a crisper and more realistic image
- Near perfect polar patterns that remain even across all frequencies and at any position within the pattern
- More cohesive and unified drum sound
- Hear more attack and subtle detail
- Increased detail and dynamic range
- Versatile, multi-use mics
- Mics are protected in a high impact case
- Ideal three-mic choice for recording
- Fast setup and teardown
- Comes with 2 TC25s (for overheads), 1 SR25 (for kick drum), 1 KickPad™, 1 windscreen