The Earthworks DK7 Drum Kit System is a 7-microphone kit comprised of 4 DM20 cardioid condenser microphones for close miking toms and snare, plus 2 SR25 cardioids for miking overheads, and 1 SR20LS (low sensitivity) for kick drum.
Designed to withstand the rigors of the road while still delivering the sound quality Earthworks is known for, the DK7 Drum FullKit™ provides the best of both worlds. Capable of withstanding a stray stick hit, the DM20 DrumMic™ removes the worry of close miking toms and snare. Its right angle microphone head lets you easily and precisely position the microphone to get the best drum sound. Featuring a stiff yet flexible gooseneck, the microphone will stay put once you have found its sweet spot.
- Ultra fast impulse response ideal for reproducing the full detail of the attack
- Substantially shorter diaphragm settling time prevents subtle details from being blurred or covered by earlier loud attacks
- Near-perfect cardioid polar pattern reproduces all specified frequencies uniformly at any position within the pattern
- With over 30dB of rear rejection, it is ideal for live performances or recording environments where there may be bleed from surrounding instruments
- More gain before feedback
- High SPL rating ensures the mic will not overload from the loudest of drum attacks
- Heavy stainless steel construction is able to withstand the punishment of all touring environments
- RM1 RimMount™ is included for mounting the DM20 on rim of snare or toms