The FMR 500 was designed as a podium mic and features a slim 7mm gooseneck that stays put when adjusted, while providing low profile sightlines. Gooseneck utilizes latest in flex materials to virtually eliminate handling and movement noise. A metal mesh windscreen coupled with layers of foam prevent the loud pop inducing bursts of stop consonants from reaching the microphone.
For outdoor events, an additional foam windscreen accessory (FMW2) is available to help eliminate noise from high mph winds. Optional PMM1 permanent mount accessory available separately.
- Rigid center and flex at both ends
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- Flat from 50Hz to 20kHz within + 2dB at 6 inches
- Will handle up to 145dB SPL
- No handling noise
- High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- Rejects RFI
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Orators can speak above, below or to either side of the microphone and maintain the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility