The SR30 is a directional pre-polarized condenser microphone with cardioid pickup pattern that is directly coupled to a dedicated wideband, low output impedance transformerless preamplifier. It features a frequency response from 20Hz to 30kHz, fast impulse response, very low handling noise, uniform polar pattern, high SPL handling capabilities and delivers excellent uncolored rejection of sounds arriving off-axis.
Microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart providing the individually measured frequency response curve. A mounting clip is included.
- Extended frequency response to 30kHz
- Multi-purpose cardioid microphone
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Less leakage
- Textbook perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier louder attacks