The SR40V handheld vocal microphone is designed for live performance. Featuring revolutionary circuitry that is hand matched to its capsule for flawless sonic performance that delivers natural clarity of sound. A near-perfect hypercardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement, ensuring more gain before feedback and virtually eliminating phasing issues when using multiple microphones. Singers can also maintain freedom of movement and still maintain pristine sound quality and plenty of gain.
The SR40V's clean on-axis response provides maximum intelligibility of vocals up to 90 degrees off-axis, while more than 30dB of rear rejection minimizes off-axis noise and feedback from ambient sounds and monitors. AND it can handle sound pressure levels of up to 145dB without distortion.
- Frequency range spanning from 30Hz - 40kHz
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Reproduces subtle details other vocals microphones miss
- No need for excessive EQ or effects
- Textbook perfect hypercardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Fastest transient response of any vocal microphone on the market
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Low handling noise
- Circuitry is handcrafted to match each capsule for optimum performance
- Peak Acoustic Output rating of 145 dB SPL
- Self-noise rating of just 22 dB SPL (A weighted)
- Sensitivity rating of 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV/Pa)
- Comes in a rugged plastic touring case