Addressing the growing need for a small format professional sound system, JBL developed the VRX932LAP Constant Curvature Line Array for users looking for the ultimate in performance for both portability and fixed installations. Designed after the worldwide touring industry standard JBL VERTEC® Line Array Series, the VRX932LAP features a compact, flexible and affordable 12" two-way format delivering extraordinary power handling, clarity and flexibility. To create a small, compact non-flying system, one or two VRX932LAPs may be mounted on a tripod. For greater power and low-frequency extension, one or two VRXs may be pole-mounted over a subwoofer, such as JBL's SRX718S.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power.
- DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading".