The Kramer TP-580R is a high-performance HDBaseT twisted pair receiver for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The TP-580R receives an HDBaseT twisted pair signal from the TP-580T transmitter and converts it back into HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals. The TP-580R and TP-580T are designed for sending video across a network to a projector or other playback device in houses of worship, conference rooms, auditoriums, and more.
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliance
- HDBaseT™ Technology
- 3D Pass-Through
- 2K & 4K Support
- System Range - Up to 70m (230ft)
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit
- Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power
- Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T universal rack adapter
Be sure to check out the Spec sheet for more features and information!