The Kramer TP-580R is a high-performance HDBaseT twisted pair receiver for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The TP-580R receives an HDBaseT twisted pair signal from the TP-580T transmitter and converts it back into HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals. The TP-580R and TP-580T are designed for sending video across a network to a projector or other playback device in houses of worship, conference rooms, auditoriums, and more.
Kramer TP-580R Features:
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliance.
- HDBaseT™ Technology.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- 2K & 4K Support.
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface. - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit.
- System Range - Up to 70m (230ft).
- Cable - For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC-HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.
- Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
- Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T universal rack adapter.