The Kramer VP-770 is a high-performance presentation switcher and scaler for composite video, component video, DisplayPort, computer graphics video, and HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to HDMI, computer graphics and DGKat twisted pair, together with digital audio, unbalanced stereo and a 10-watt amplified balanced stereo speaker output.
- K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability
- PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology - Kramer's PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology
- Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching - video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast
- Advanced EDID Management - for each input and analysis of the EDID of a selectable master connection to one of the outputs
- HDCP Compliant - the HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output
- Multiple Output Resolutions -up to 2K and 1080p
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma are set individually for each input
- Powerful Noise Reduction Filters - temporal, block, mosquito and combing
- Picture Zooming - up to 1600% both on main and PIP picture
- Selectable Power Saving Modes - for efficient energy usage
- Microphone Input - supports mix and talk-over features, as well as delay to prevent feedback
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included
Be sure to check out the Spec sheet for more features and information!