The Kamer VP-771 is a high-quality presentation switcher and scaler for a variety of signals. It accepts one of nine inputs: component video, DisplayPort (DP), 3G HD-SDI, two computer graphics, two composite video and two HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to one HDMI, one computer graphics, one 3G HD-SDI and one DGKat TP, together with digital audio, unbalanced stereo and a 2x10-watt amplified balanced stereo speaker output.
- K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability
- PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology - Kramer's PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology
- Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching - video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast
- Advanced EDID Management - for each input and analysis of the EDID of a selectable master connection to one of the outputs
- Emergency Alert System - activates a national or campus-wide notification, immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops. It uses automatic text overlaying, either via a crawler or a full screen cover up, as well as an optional audio alert
- HDCP Compliant - the HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output
- Dual Window Display - preset picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture and split screens, as well as customized window layouts.
- Multiple Output Resolutions -up to 2K and 1080p
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma are set individually for each input
- Powerful Noise Reduction Filters - temporal, block, mosquito and combing
- Picture Zooming - up to 1600% both on main and PIP picture
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included
Be sure to check out the Spec sheet for more features and information!