The Kramer VP-773A is a high-performance presentation switcher and scaler. It accepts one of eight inputs: one DisplayPort (DP), one composite video, two computer graphics, and four HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and simultaneously outputs the signal to two identical HDMI and one HDBaseT TP output, together with S/PDIF and balanced stereo audio outputs. The unit also includes an audio amplifier and speaker outputs.
- K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology: any 2 video sources can be inserted into / positioned next to each other with full window positioning & sizing controls
- Kramer's PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology : precision pixel mapping & high quality scaling; 3:2 & 2:2 pull down de-interlacing & full up & down scaling of all video input signals
- State-of-the-Art Video Processing Technology: highest quality de-interlacing, noise reduction, & scaling performance for both standard definition & high definition signals
- Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching: video fades to black, & new input fades from black for smooth, glitch-free switching; output signal provides constant sync so display never glitches
- Advanced EDID Management: per input; analyzes EDID of selectable Master connection to one of the outputs
- Scaled Outputs: 2 HDMI & 1 HDBaseT (all outputs work simultaneously)
- Output Resolutions: HDTV & computer graphics up to 2K & 1080p/UXGA with selectable refresh rates
- Luma keying: via PIP window
- Built-in Proc-Amp: with enhanced functions such as color correction, gamma, & dither
- Picture Zooming: both on main & PIP window from 100% to 1600%, including separate V & H sharpness control
- Range: up to 130m (430ft) normal mode; up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC-HDKat6a cables
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U, Rack "Ears" Included
Be sure to check out the Spec sheet for more features and information!