Listen Technologies' LS-58, which comes equipped with the LR-5200-072 receiver, is their new generation of personal listening products, iDSP or Intelligent Digital Signal Processing. The new integrated neck loop improves the experience for people who have hearing aids and cochlear implants with telecoils. Sleek and small, the iDSP receiver has a field replaceable, non-proprietary rechargeable lithium-ion battery, making obsolete the use of alkaline and NiMH batteries. Battery life is eight hours, with a 2.5-hour charge time. The charging tray can be mounted several ways; wall, drawer, rack, or table top- all for easy dispensing. An optional cable management system can be ordered to keep the dispensing station looking neat and organized.
- Advanced DSP SQTM noise reduction technology delivers 20 dB less noise and hiss than any other listening device
- Integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver improves the listening experience for T-coil users
- Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and for venues to dispense, store and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support
- Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in the landfill
- Includes drop-in charging/dispensing station for streamlined dispensing, collecting and care of up to (12) iDSP RF listening devices
- Ensures public venues deliver an exceptional listening experience while meeting new legislative requirements for assistive listening